Thursday, May 21, 2015

gweenkent turns 21!

Here is to a person who has just turned a year older! *toasting wine glasses* Oh yeah!! And yes, I am certain enough that I am now legal everywhere. Vegas I am coming! lol.

What is a birthday anyway if there is no party, right? It wasn't a big big party. It was something much more than that - the sharing of happiness and togetherness with people that I care most. And those people that I cherish are my best birthday presents! I love them.

THE WORLD WISE AMBASSADORS! *the paice pose*
With the "secret group" at Ye's Buffet, Winnipeg
With friends of ISGWPG at home
With ahjumma :p
Jessica Justine, Jessica and Linda! If you remember, I was still keeping and wearing your awesome present :) It's a forever precious treasure to me.

It isn't easy living alone abroad. True, I had always wanted to leave my hometown and live on my own. But everything just changed when I was about to leave a place I have been staying for 18 years, I felt so pressured, my heart just felt so heavy that day! I won't deny that I was very desperate and stressed that time. But I was able to cope with those kinds of feelings. How? Friends of course!

When you realize your family and best friends aren't there for you, there are always those people whom you can talk to when you feel down, those whom you can play with, smile and share laughter and love with and those who never leave you alone. Those people are your new family. Yes, those people whom you are comfortable to be around with, these friendships are ones you must treasure! And yes, these awesome guys are those people, they are what I call: my treasures.

Thank you so very much guys for making my "new year" awesome! You guys are incredible! Love you all tons.

gweenkent~

No comments:

Post a Comment