Friday, December 27, 2013

gweenkent is back!!! AND ...

hm... it has been 6 months (or less) since my last post but here I am again, gweenkent is finally back to his blog. I will proudly announce that I will routinely be updating my blog starting this month of December. Anw,

"Merry Christmas"
A belated greeting from gweenkent

Actually, writing has been my recent activities - from checking paper, writing comments to filling student reports. That's pretty much one big main reason of my unintentional leaving! Lying haha... That's not it. I don't know but I felt like I had to take some days off from this blogging stuff and do more works (till now 0% works done -.-")

Not to mention that I also have to deal with League of Legends. I main AP mid, primarily playing burst mages - such Leblanc and Veigar are my main - or sometimes, support. Ehhh!! okay! enough of LoL for now.

AND... you know what? What I want to write about today is something (a bit) special to a greatest friend of mine. December, 27 means a lot to her. 
AND... for this opportunity, I am going to take some moment to write some good words to her in this post.

So, who's going to celebrate a birthday? You're gonna celebrate. 
And who's going to blow out the candles? You're gonna blow them out. 
And who's going to have so much fun? You are going to have a lot of fun!! 

Happy Birthday Linda~!

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow, and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... 
Keep being awesome, cheerful, smart friend of mine! Happy BirthDa~!

BIRTHDAY PRESENT? I bet you are travelling somewhere this time, so... I will not send you a present at this moment. anw, I myself have made you a present and I did capture a shot! Yo! Hope you like it :)

a 6-hour sketch of Linda
p.s. I swear you look better than my sketchy drawing. Sorry for distorting your pretty face ._.


tada~
gweenkent

No comments:

Post a Comment