Friday, March 29, 2013

The Sims 3 Home Design (5)

Depressed with the previous modern design, I decided to build another modern house. This time, it's 2-story, more colorful, and more detailed and a little bit chaotic perhaps.

But again I think, the landscape is like 'I feel something is missing'. I am freaking lame in gardening :( Spend approximately 6 hours in this design and I don't use any basement in this house. By the way, I used some kinds of interesting objects, which can't be found in The Sims 3 itself. I downloaded these objects from The Sims Resource.


   ARCHITECTURAL VIEW   

Front View
Left View 
Right View
Back View
Side View from left
Another Side View from right
Top View - 1st floor
Top View - 2nd floor
Top View - Roof

   INTERIOR VIEW   

First floor

Simple Living Room
Dining Room, I love the tree painting...
Mini modern Kitchen

My own simple Bedroom
Second Floor

2nd floor is designated specially for me. I have my second floor as my work place. btw, I am working as an artist here and so, after finishing my artworks, I exhibit them. I really love my second floor :)
Again, some of the fancy objects could not be found in the original The Sims 3! I downloaded them from 
"The Sims Resource" 

Thanks for the great objects anw :)

Exhibition Area


btw,
HELICOPTER CAN'T LAND ON TOP ON THIS HOUSE! LOL

tada~

Kenneth

3 comments:

  1. Please make a YOUTUBE video for this!!! It looks awesome.
    Really an architect to be :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! thanks a lot darla :D I will think about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think, just do please ><

    ReplyDelete