Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Break!

It's March 20 and the Winter as well as my final tests finally and officially end today, and let's welcome the Spring
I have been staying here for almost three months in a freezing cold season and I really couldn't bear the extreme(?) cold weather here. Maybe not that extreme, am just exaggerating.

Well, it is Spring and I am grateful for this season. I can see flowers blooming, enjoy warmer season and sunlight, and have a picnic lol, and most importantly, NO more winter jacket! hahaha... Perhaps, to some, maybe Spring is not a good season as for them it's the season of allergies.

Well, it's just the name "Spring", I mean, it's still freezing cold here and worse, tomorrow will be snow showers(!) as quoted from www.weather.com. It didn't even snow during the winter but why will it snow in the second day of Spring? And for the rest of this week, it will be cold but after that, the temperature will gradually increase which means it will get warmer :)

Anyway, I got a 10-day break. yahuhu.... but I don't know what should I be spending those days with? making some artworks or reading art history maybe? Oh yeah, I will be having a field trip with my host family to... ngg.. to.... I don't know but I think it will be lot of fun in a field with lots of tulips :D

Tada~

Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment