Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Hey Linda!

Hi!! :DD

I wanna contribute this post to my friend, Linda!!

LINDAAAA!!!................

You're just so so so so so sosososososo AMAZINNGGG!!
Hahayy... Seems like she's going to treat me again this time... Lemme count, her IELTS... , then her first salary, then... her NUS scholarship!! Yahhhaa... 3 times... She's going to treat me THREE times!! sihiyyy :DD
You owe me three :PPPP

CONGRATULATION TO YOUR NUS SCHOLARSHIP!!

But anyway, YOU'RE JUST SO COOL, GIRL!!

One more : Щ(ºДºщ) WHY DON'T YOU REPLY MY TWEET??!
my tweet, two/three days ago : "@Tofupop LINDAAAA!!!"
Hey Linda, you really didn't see my tweet or pretended not to see my tweet?? TT__TT

Plus : YOU DIDN'T COME TODAY!! TODAY IS FRIDAY, ART LESSONN!!!

I actually wanna say, "CONGRATULATION" to you... But you didn't come.. haha..

Oh yeah... I have told teacher the good news, and teacher also seemed very grateful :DD

She also praised you!! She also said to me, "Wahh, you must be so happy to have a friend like her, so smart, so funny". (You must have known what I replied haha..)

Okay then, this post ends here...

Oh yeah, to all viewers, 
WISH Me & Jeje LUCK FOR TOMORROW IELTS TEST!!

FIGHT.. FiGHT!!!!...(҂˘̀^˘́)9

Pata,

Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment