Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Guys~

I have been abandoning this blog for three weeks, huh?? -_______-"" sorry my blog TT__TT


Well, anyway, I wanna tell you that I WAS ADMITTED!! hahaha... I was admitted in IEC (International Education Centre). I am a teacher now, an English teacher to be exact :DD

Yep, I'm happy, lie if I'm saying that I'm not happy. but I also feel tired, veryveryvery damn tired!! yeah, of course it's tiring!! I have never heard anyone saying working is very relaxing haha...

After a day of working, I learnt lots of things... I just learnt that earning money is tough, in fact very very tough from what I have ever thought. Then, I also figured out that becoming a teacher is much much much much much tiring than becoming a student!! I don't lie, seriously!!

Okay, okay, I think I've been out of topic... Anyway, Today is Mother's Day!! And I want to say:

MUM, I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH!!

A Mother's Day card by traceylovesmom (commons.wikimedia.org)

Thank you Mum for your advice, for your kindness, for your words, for your cares, for your attention, for EVERYTHING

Happy Mother's Day
to
my most beloved mother♥♥

Thank you for bringing me to this world, thank you for everything you have given to me, and thank you for loving me, mum...

I am grateful to have Mum like you; Mum who always supports me for what I want, Mum who always does the best for me, Mum who always believes in me, Mum who always stands beside me whenever I need her... Words can never ever describe your love to me...


And tradaaa~~~ tomorrow, will be ..... (to be continued)

tada~

Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment