"What is in my mind now?" the title today tells you what I'm considering right now.. Yes, I have a lot of things to consider actually. I have to think twice for my decisions!! or I'll be making my wrong steps. (I don't want to regret after taking my own ways!!)
In my mind now :
- Can I really be more independent than I'm now??
- Can I really take care of myself well there??
- Can I do well there??
- Can I make friends there??
- Can I get the job after graduating?? --> worries me so much...
- Can I live there during winter?? --> I'm so worry...
- How about if I experience "Culture Shock"?? What should I do?
- Can I, Can I, Can I ... ?
These thoughts always haunt me whenever I make my own choice to study there. I should really think twice before making the right decision. I hope I can handle my negative-thinking minds... Whatever my decision is, it should be the best for me, is it not?