Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hit the LIKES!!

Hi guys, It's been long long long time... Haven't been updating this blog for weeks... -_____- it's because I'm going to face Semester Test (last one in my high school), and UN (the National Indonesia Examination)... Wish me luck guys :DD

While Ms Gomez's song is "Hit the Lights", mine is "Hit the likes" :PP but anyway, I really really need your help guys.
PLEASE LIKE H.O.T PHOTO!! SIMPLY LIKE THE PICTURE on this link : 


PLEASE L.I.K.E THIS GUYS!!
Your vote is so meaningful to us :DD
Remember to ask your friends of friends of friends of friends to like this :DD

Announcement : I'll not be updating my blog maybe for months, preparing for the upcoming big tests... -_______- thanks anyway :DD

cheers,

Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment