Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Third Digital Painting

Haha.. today we meet again.. Just now, I was with my friend, giving a surprise for Linda... (That's why I was in a big hurry) Not a surprise actually, because I came late -_____- haha.. Well, I really want to see how Linda looks like when my friend, Jessica gave her a birthday cake.. Arrghh, I was late, latee... Happy Birthday Linda!! Hope you enjoy the cake :D

Anyway, what I want to share today is my third digital painting, entitled Angel (I copied it from Stephanie Valentin's work)... 9 hours with mouse!!! It took me 9 hours to complete this stuff.. -_____- The result, for me is not quite okay especially in the wing part... I don't know how to draw themm.. haha... I use Adobe Photoshop to draw this and now I know that the most important tools to digital paint are Brush, Smudge tool and the filter : Gaussian Blur..

This is it, with some edits from me...


a bit lousy, huh? don't you think so? I just want to make auroras but the result, ya know, it looks more like the angel is farting hahaha...

Oh yeah I'd like to say (although it's late) Merry Christmas!!


cheers,

Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment