Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Great Farewell

Today's the last meeting with Yunita and there will be no more ELDS class as my senior will have their UN (National Examination) start soon.

Knowing the fact that I would not get critics and comments from her, no one would see my boring debate like she did, no one would encourage me to love debate like she did, and no one would teach me how to do news reading are perhaps the saddest thing. I will, indeed, miss her and her class so much... 

Today we all gathered and shared our experiences about ELDS, specially about her class - boring, fun, interesting, annoying, or ?
There were seven of us including class leader, Yunita. The one who shared the first experience in the class was her, followed by Leonardy, Anisa, Fievielia, me, Kevin, and Claristy. As a first speaker, she said something really touching.

But anyway, It was indeed a great moment that I would never ever forget. After sharing our experiences, we all gathered and took some photos, a usual and typical way to say farewell.

Farewell Yunita! Nail the UN!



cheers,


Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment