Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011's January Wishes

Before my January ends, I wish


1 I could finish my painting.

I couldn't even wish more. This is what I'm really wishing now!
This painting really gives me headache because it's pretty confusing. The waves are the most difficult ones. I should paint and wash, paint and wash  and repeat these steps again and again. Anw, I do watercolor painting and it's a technique in this medium :)

But it's fun anw, and because of that, my painting looks even more beautiful haha.. praise myself  :p

2 my pc get repaired.

Shit! Something goes wrong in my computer. 
have already called for the computer technician to come but he still hasn't shown off till now.
Giving him the opportunity to earn money but he declines by not showing off. Perhaps he doesn't want it (?)

    3 I could prepare for my chemistry.

I really wish that I could learn my chemistry. I did learn it anw but... It's just so hard for me to understand the organic compounds which my friend, Jessica, said it's so easy and interesting to understand. Really?

I could learn physics well. 4

I never like physics. Really! Physics is sick! The complex crazy formulas, illogical examples, silly theories and every single thing in physics never make me interested.

Yet I still have to learn Physics. Whether I like or not, I should learn physics to prepare for my upcoming test.
If not, I would probably get a red mark AGAIN :'( NOOOOO!!!!!!

5 Last of all, I want to win the new reading competition which will be held on this 29 January 2011.



cheers,

Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment